Skip to main content

POTD 03.05.13

It's just been a cold, gross, ugly, grey Spring Break so far.  This was Day Two of my Differentiated Instruction 5-day course.  I am taking three days during this break and the last 2 days this summer.  When I got home from school today the girls and I loaded up and headed to Starbucks to use some of their Valentine gift cards.  Marie had a pack of cards in the car and we sat there sipping our hot chocolate (Margaret and me) and mocha (Marie) and played Go Fish, Crazy Eights, and Golf.  I enjoyed that time with them SO much!!!  Then it was off to Cheer Practice for Margaret. . .it was too yucky outside to run errands so Marie and I headed back home. 

And no, I don't know why Margaret has sunglasses on her head. . .unless it was to keep the rain out of her eyes. . .

Comments