Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from February, 2017

The Last Three Weeks. . .

Since I don't know where to start or what to say, I thought I'd let my phone pictures do the talking :)

Thomas (he says that's what they call him at work too. . .looks so much like his dad!) began an internship at Tom's office in the shop.  Very cool to be sending them off to work together each day --   and helpful since we have four drivers and only three vehicles!  He's there for this semester of school (he graduated HS in December) and is taking three classes at the local community college, still working his other part-time job, and now doing this internship at the company Tom works for to get his feet wet in what he is going to major in -- engineering.
We had a 3-day "sick week" from school my birthday week -- almost all local schools were out -- so Marie and I got this big 1000-pc New Orleans puzzle out.  I won't lie, she did 75% of if -- I'm not even sure Margaret and I can claim even the other 25%.  It was nice not to be sick ourselves and …