Skip to main content

Florida Sunshine

 

I just this minute took this picture.  I sincerely don't think I could ever get tired of something like this.  Yesterday morning was the first time since I've been here (I came in Thursday night) that I saw the sunrise. . .look how beautiful. . .

Taken at 6:30
Then there was even more light at 6:33. . .
At 6:49 I had the bright idea of changing up my phone home screen so I could see this every day and took this picture with a different orientation:
And now, every time I unlock my phone this beautiful brightness awaits me :)
At 7 a.m. I couldn't resist and snapped another pic :)
But then, at 7:01 it had risen just a little more so. . .
After church Amy had an errand to run so I sat out by the dock and just soaked up that Vitamin D
These pictures are completely unedited -- there is absolutely nothing a human with technology can do to make this better :)
Oh, what is that???  A ray of sunshine at the beach???  Yes, yes it is.  We headed over to PCB and it wasn't until this minute that I see I didn't get a picture of the sun itself, but here we are.  Oh, and here WE are too:
(Actually this one is edited/brightened up a bit)
The area looks empty but it certainly was not. . .it wasn't packed either though.
It's a beautiful beach on the Florida panhandle, if you are not familiar.  My friends have daughters attending school there and we were visiting them for the afternoon.  We went to the condo pool after our stroll on the beach and here is the sun again :)
No sunsets to report, though. . .we were talking about how incredible they are in that area on our way home. . .sunset yesterday was an hour out from when they wanted to head back so that was completely missed by me.  I'll try to catch one this week before I leave for sure!

Here's a picture of us at church yesterday - my Facebook Picture of the Day.

Happy Monday all!!
Love,
Jenni
























Comments