So many write Amazon Lately posts (or sometimes, just any recent purchases) - I am NOT an affiliate blogger so my links are only for your convenience if you are interested. I'm continually shocked, as I look around, how much "Amazon" I have around my house or in my closet. I do not like to shop (except when I do. . .every once in a blue moon you can find me in stores) but Amazon and online influencers help me find things that I "simply must have" - ha!
I have been on the hunt for an "everyday" purse for a long time now. . .this one really fits the bill for me.

We were even playing it in the hotel lobby in Mainz, Germany, when we had an unexpected wait on our transportation Day One. I've bought this game three times now :)
Tanya suggested this in her recent Prime Purchaces post and I love it!!! I might even buy another color. . .not kidding.
I really, really like this hair oil. I'm not sure who suggested this (someone on my sidebar for sure) and I've ordered it twice now. I even gave my sister a few capsules to try.
Our favorite new game!! You can play with 3 or 10 people - which is great for our crew. I even bought the app that goes with it to keep score (although some I play with prefer to "use their brains to add" - ha!)
We were even playing it in the hotel lobby in Mainz, Germany, when we had an unexpected wait on our transportation Day One. I've bought this game three times now :)
My former coworker's first published book!
I'm all about motion lights these days - we have these in our bathrooms and bought these for our kitchen for under the cabinets :)
To take this picture, at 9:40 at night, I walked into my dark kitchen, did a lap and as I passed each light it turned on :). They will turn off in 3 minutes or so? I LOVE them!!
I think these lighted outlet covers are my favorite though. They are expensive but during Prime Days they're usually discounted so I grab a couple then. I have one at the bottom of each stairwell and this onein our upstairs hallway. They are not motion like the other two so, unless it's a nursery or something, you probably wouldn't put them in a bedroom.
We have bought this Avon Skin So Soft oil twice now - once to try, then another one to put in the truck. It really does the trick for us with those pesky biting bugs.
I wore these almost every day in Europe. Definitely a splurge - I bought two pairs to see which I would like the most (I loved them both) but did send one back because I really only "needed" one pair. This is the second time I've bought this same shoe - the soles of the other pair had simply worn flat.
Probably one of my FAVORITE short/skirt purchases this summer.
I bought the black then the teal. . .and also bought these biker shorts to go underneath so I would have pockets. I don't generally like shorts, but am tired of wearing tennis skirts all the time. . .these fit the bill perfectly for me.
And I have this top in both red and black. It has been a summer staple for me!
As I went through my Amazon purchases, I'm pretty pleased with how little I have purchased the last three months and that what I have purchased I have worn or used a lot!! Some days I look at my outfits and realize they are almost entirely from Amazon. . .these shoes, tank, and skirt are all Amazon. . .
I buy my makeup/sunscreen/lip balm from Amazon, dog treats, my coffee pods, any office supplies (these are my favorite pens - I even have people at work take pictures of them because they love them too!)
I write in a different color every day - black on Mondays, blue on Tuesdays, red on Wednesdays, green on Thursdays, and either pink or purple on Fridays. On the rare, rare occasion I work on a Saturday, I use orange. Why?? Because I keep ONE notebook with everything. . .this way I can tell what day I took the notes/went to the meeting/etc. I can flip through my notebook, knowing we met on a Wednesday, so I'm only looking for red ink. Or, on Thursday I can be looking for something, see it was written in black and say "gosh, we did that MONDAY" It works for me!
This was taken in my boss's office and our 1:1s are almost always on Fridays. . .hence the purple pen in the notebook :)
Speaking of notebooks, I buy those on Amazon too.
What did we do before Amazon?? This service has made it WAY too easy to not leave the house. And it saves so much time too! I especially like the ease of returns - I bought more than a dozen different dresses for the wedding - I ended up with one that I bought online (Macy's) and one I ended up buying in the store, but the orders from Amazon helped me to narrow down styles and colors. I like being able to try things on, which of course Amazon makes easy with their returns. I especially love reading blogs where people have the same tastes as me and I can just click the link and buy from the ease of my couch - ha!
Such a different world we are living in now, compared to 10 years ago for sure.
Thoughts about shopping online? Anything I should consider purchasing? I don't think I "need" anything right now - but am always on the lookout for something that is going to be the "best" - like my motion lights!!
~Jenni

Comments
Post a Comment