Skip to main content

iPhone pictures

A few weeks ago (o.k., I started this post a few weeks ago. . .now it's more like a month or so ago) my sister gifted me with her iPhone.  Previously I had used a "regular" phone from Wal-Mart, insisting that it was OK.  Every once in a blue moon I would say "if I had a smartphone. . ." but in reality it was really o.k.  I had a Kindle Fire.  And a camera I carried around all the time anyway.  But this phone?!?

Magic I say.  Magic.  I love it :)


Looks like Miss Margaret broke in the cameraphone for me. . .I didn't even realize this was on there until I saw it downloaded on my computer :)
















Marie helping me paint our dining room chairs!  She was instrumental in helping me choose the colors too -- she rocks.

I'm assuming this is a selfie because I can't imagine I took it. . .and I can't figure out where we are either. . .??





This was my picture of the day for June 22, taken at 12:14 p.m. (love the details the phone stores for me!!)

AR training one night. . .I like the ability I have to instantly post to FB :)



We didn't make many of these sessions this summer and the kids really missed it.








One day when I was on campus I went up to my classroom and sent a picture of my newly repaired floor to my husband -- maintenance did a great job fixing it.  Then an hour later I found out that this would NOT be my classroom this school year :(


I can also take video and immediately show Margaret what she is good at and/or what she needs to improve on (not that I would know -- she's good at critiquing herself though).

I like taking pictures of my kids with their friends and sending the picture to their parent when they can't be there to enjoy the fun :)


 One day I came across these pictures in a storage container upstairs.  Obviously the "cousins" picture has some damage so I took a pic and sent it to my sister, thinking she might have a copy somewhere.  She didn't :(

My completed dining room chairs :)  LOVE them!




Obviously Marie didn't want me taking her picture. . .even though I had just bought her a treat. . .
















I love where I live. . .
Another picture of the day (July 2nd)


Posting a picture on FB of things I was removing from my bookshelf. . .did have one person want one cookbook. . .off to GW with the rest!  Don't worry, I still have an entire shelf full of cookbooks. . .












Another advantage of the iPhone. . .writing a note to the maintenance staff and then documenting the date and time that I posted it (so it can't get "lost") and e-mailing it to myself for reference -- ha!














Add caption
Shopping is great because I can take pictures of different items to send to Tom for his opinion, or just to keep and refer back to. . .















Another picture-of-the-day and snapshot of LIFE. . .taken July 14th at 9:15 p.m.

My freshly-painted, in-progress "cousins" wall. . .that top left picture is still driving me nuts -- I need to re-position it -- and I eventually want to paint the word that size, hence the paper taped to the wall.

Capturing a full rainbow on the soccer field and my new favorite picture of Marie. . .

Oh!  One of me. . .ha!


And last but not least. . .at least in this phone dump folder. . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILES!!!


Comments