Skip to main content

Two weeks

I have been with intermittent internet service for 2 weeks -- that's been a killer!  I have kept up with my picture of the day and will need to find time to catch up.

 


Tom had to make a color-coded excel spreadsheet to help us keep up with all the activities this weekend!  Luckily they are all in town -- last weekend the two boys had soccer here in town while Marie was in Murfreesboro with her select soccer team (and Tom) and we had to send Margaret to her last cheer competition of the season in Nashville with one of the team moms.  The times worked out as such that Tom was able to drive up to Nashville in time to watch Margaret compete Saturday and after Thomas's last soccer practice of the day the boys and I were able to drive to Murfreesboro to eat dinner and spend the night with Tom and the girls.  Although I didn't get to see any of Marie's soccer tournament, I did get to watch one of Margaret's best performances of the season on Sunday afternoon!  I hope to *sometime* have time to post those pictures.

We are racing to the end in school (the last set of progress reports go out on Tuesday and state testing is the following week), Thomas's school soccer team is still undefeated with a *big* match-up this week, my tennis team has a full schedule (although weather has post-poned one match and canceled another), the two youngest are performing for their individual school's gym classes at our local university this week, Tom and Marie have a full U12 soccer season, Frederick is playing on two rec soccer teams, Margaret's school play opens the first week of May. . .and Thomas is signed up for high school!  I do not want to miss a minute of it :)

Love,
Jenni

Comments