Skip to main content

POTD 03.10.13

Since I was the one with the camera this weekend I don't have any pictures of Miss Marie and her first soccer games on her newly-formed U12 select travel team.  I was so very sorry to miss the games being played 100 miles away but, on the other hand, it's very special that Tom is her team manager and really doing well in making this an excellent season for her and her teammates. 
My mother-in-law suggested taking a picture of me with Margaret after her performance today -- I don't know if I have any of these so I was happy she suggested it :)  I have taken to wearing her warm-up jacket when she is in uniform. . .it fits perfectly, it's one less thing to carry around, and I'm usually a little chilly so it all works out.
One more competition this season and we'll be done. . .only to move on to try-outs for next year a month later. . .it truly is a year-round sport.  I'm so glad that she enjoys it

Comments