Skip to main content

POTD 03.03.13

This could be my Picture of the Month :)

I love these people so, so much.

Fred & Nancy drove 2.5 hours to KY to pick up the boys so they could spend the week with them.  I have inservice Monday-Wednesday and the girls are fine home alone but the boys need a little more structure then that.  Last summer the girls had a week with Nana & Grandpa so this was the boy's turn.

Isn't Thomas getting tall?!?  I can almost picture what he's going to look like at 20. 

Here is his dad at 21. . .
 
 This was recently posted on FB by one of his HS friends. . .and here's one that I love even more, from HS (his junior prom -- he was 17 and I was his date)
Anyway, back to the original picture, back to the future. . .

There is beautiful Marie next to her gorgeous grandmother. . .she only gives smiles like that to the camera when her grandparents or soccer coaches are in it. . .ha!

I will miss my Frederick this week. . .he is really excited about spending this week with his grandparents though :)  And he will be in middle school next year -- yikes!

And there is Margaret, off on her own, the way she (mostly) likes it.  Our unique, different, beautiful girl.

Comments