Skip to main content

POTD 02.22.13

This picture was taken in my classroom, about 9:15 tonight (I was trying to get the clock in the picture).  Yes, this is the fun we have around here, in the middle of Tennessee, for sure!  I had to stay late to grade state assessment tests so Tom came to get the kiddos after work and take them to basketball and soccer.  After soccer practice (and a W for Frederick's basketball team) he picked up some pizza and they came back to school, where I still was, and we ate together.  I needed some help hooking my computer up to my board and the kiddos are happy when I have the computer cart because then they can all have their *own* computers.  Beautiful Marie was helping me grade :) 
14.5 hours after I arrived at school today I left.  Onward and forward into the weekend!

Comments