Skip to main content

POTD 01.21.13

 I went into school for almost 5 hours today.  I know it was MLK day and a day off, but I had a lot of "general" stuff that needed to be done without students in the room -- ha!  And I forgot to take any pictures.  It was a beautiful and quiet winter day.  I decided to take random pictures on the way home. . .a drive we make every day of the week. . .sometimes more then once -- ha!


 The highway from the city I teach in to the town I live in -- still very rural along this state highway.
This is turning from the highway onto the road leading to our neighborhood.  This section of road was recently paved for 1/4 mile off the highway





 When we have flooding conditions the creek under this bridge will cover the road.
And this is turning into our neighborhood -- it's just kind of "out there" in the middle of all the farmland

Pulling into our driveway and garage -- home sweet home :)  I really like where we live.

Comments