Skip to main content

POTD 01.15.13 - Game Night

I really like my new camera -- it gives me a date AND time stamp.  It's especially nice when I need to go back and catch up my Picture of the Day :)  This was taken Tuesday night, at 7:07.  Tom had left to pick Margaret up at cheer and I got the other kiddos to sit down and play some games with me.  This is my current favorite, Monopoly Deal.  And then, to my surprise, they wanted to play another game!
This is Wits and Wagers. . .a game Frederick got for his birthday.  I forgot how fun this one is too!  Someone asks a very random question and everyone has to guess the answer then place "bets" on the one you think is correct.  Some examples:  "How many ribs are in the human body?", "On average, how many whiskers does a cat have on their muzzle?", "In what year was Facebook founded", and "What percent of men have some form of color blindness".  Here we all are "betting" on an answer.

(I have no idea what the question was)
I guess that was more then one picture. . .oh well.  Marie won both games -- she is good!

Oh, and the answers to the questions above? 
14 "true" ribs, 6 "false" ribs and 4 "floating" ribs (24)
24 - These whiskers are as long as the widest part of a cats body, allowing it to determine whether or not it can fit into a space
2004
8.3%

Comments