Skip to main content

POTD 01.14.13

I'm not exactly sure what it was about this sight that caused me to grab my phone and take picture. . .

We were at Wal-mart Monday I had sent Thomas and Marie to get crackers or something and it's just how they walked away -- two tall, confident, blond, brother-and-sister in their ever-present black jackets.  (Marie has traded in her white hoodie sweatshirt -- for now -- for a black warm-up jacket Grandma Wolf gave her for Christmas.)  It jerked at my heart somehow, in a good way.  That this is them.  This is my LIFE.  It's "simple" and I love it.

And then another shot of all four, three gathered at the frozen foods. . .trying to decide on something :)
 Yep, it's January and yep, those are short pants on three of them.  And yep, it does get below freezing every night.  It's a pick-your-battles thing and I choose not to fight in this one.

Love,
Jenni

Comments