Skip to main content

POTD 01.08.13

I took some of my 7th grade boys down to the football field to play soccer during recess on Tuesday.  With my phone camera I was trying to capture the brightness and beauty of this day in January. . .my guess is that it was close to 50 degrees!!!  If this is going to be January weather then I'll take it :)

Funny side note. . .Tuesday was also the first soccer practice of the season and the 7th grade boys were so excited!!  They know how much I love it too and piled all of their junk in my room that day. . .backpacks, balls. . .their lockers hardly hold all of their books.  It's fun to be "the" teacher that they share their excitement with :)  Luckily I had cleaned out a lot of stuff from my room over break so I had the perfect corner to stow everything -- yea!

Comments