Skip to main content

POTD 01.06.13

Terrible picture today. . .I was taking it with my phone and didn't notice how bad it was until I loaded it.  Oh well.  We went to see Parental Guidance after church and lunch this afternoon.  And the kids (and I!) still went through more then one bucket of popcorn :)  It's a great deal -- and a great gift from Grandma Wolf this Christmas.  She bought them the refillable popcorn bucket that only costs $3.50 to fill each time we go to the concession stand and then a gift certificate each so they can buy any junk they want -- those drinks that the girls are holding are $6/ea!  Frederick and Marie were smart today -- they decided to share one and the cost too. . .and our theater refills large drinks for free -- isn't that great?

Super movie too. . .I usually fall asleep during some part of a movie but not today.  And I wasn't expecting it to be good so that was a bonus!

~ Jenni

Comments