Skip to main content

POTD 01.02.13

The girls helped me with my craft area today. . .I have been wanting to go through this stuff *forever*.  And it took as long as I thought it would.  Sigh.
A fuzzy-phone "after" shot. . .not much to drool over except I now know what I have and exactly where to find it.
And now I'm looking forward to crafting again.  But it's the last day of winter break so time is up. . .darn.  Weird for us today -- we didn't leave the house. . .and I had things to do.  Between writing my Christmas post, catching up on about every blog on my sidebar, finishing laundry, and organizing my area upstairs we (I) stayed plenty busy.  Time to get ready for church!  And I'll be grading late into the night. . .it just hasn't been a priority this break :)

Blessings,
Jenni

Comments