Skip to main content

POTD 01.01.13

This is the scene I came out to this morning. . .Loony Tunes on the television. . .tired, tired kids left over from our New Years' celebration with the Watson Family last night.  We got home about 12:30 p.m. -- this picture was taken about 10 a.m. this morning :)  Christmas tree down thanks to Tom and the kids yesterday. . .Marie's village still up though. . .she did a good job on it and it's nice to have the soft glow of lights for awhile longer.

Goals for this room:  We ordered a cabinet for under the television over break.  I'd still like a window in here to match the dining room :)  And we definitely need some storage for the 40 or so board games and puzzles that we play together. . .yes, they've been weeded out and these are the ones we truly play!  (The cabinet will hold the DVDs.)  I love TDC's library idea. . .maybe????  Unfortunately I'm not too creative but I take lots of inspiration from Pinterest and blogs!  I love how pictures capture where we are and tell stories that words just can't.

Comments