Skip to main content

Tuesday

Yesterday Thomas cleared out the dining room for me and Marie took down all the light switches.  Wouldn't a window look great here??
Yea, I think so too. . .
I just have to get the guy who can do it to agree with me :)

I started covering Margaret's chair. . .Grandpa Fred made a new seat for it last weekend. . .but 6 staples in the gun stopped working (again -- I started this project last night)
So. . .yet. . .another 20-minute project is going to turn in to a many-day project.  Margaret did a great job with her chair, though, and I'll share as soon as it's done!

Another decision to be made:
 Tom's getting nervous that I'm really going to do this!!!  I like the higher board and batten myself. 

I've realized that (almost) all my inspiration pictures are blue (pictures here and here). . .but I think I want grey. . .need to pick up some samples and start thinking about that.  I'm pretty sure I can get this room primed today.
It's almost 8 a.m. -- time to get the kids moving!  Marie left an hour ago with Tom to go to her basketball camp -- it's close to his office and they have early drop-off so that works out well (since it's on the other side of town). . .and then the other three have Sports Camp this week through one of our local churches.  Frederick and Margaret are participating and Thomas is helping to coach -- the boys are doing soccer and Margaret cheerleading.  They had over 100 kids yesterday!  Thomas also had his select team try-outs last night and he seemed to do well. . .there were some new faces out there which is always neat.

Please let me know your thoughts on my dining room! 

~ Jenni

Comments