Skip to main content

Kiawah Favorites #2 & #3

#2 is easily the amount of tennis I got to play.  My dad beat me every time. . .one time I was able to at least challenge him, ending the set at 5-7.
Tom came out and took a couple of pictures one day just to show me my form. . .

I was able to take two clinics too.  It's always a great vacation if I can play tennis :)
 And then, of course, there was the BEACH!
Except for wading in the water with Tom the first night we were there and "falling" in a hole thus ruining one of my cameras in the salt water, this is about as close as I got to the water after that. . .
Nap time
Back walkover
Marie. . .lots of time at the shore building walls. . .













 Best pals on the beach and off. . . .
Soccer on the beach the first night we were there. . .
The "storm" that all our family thought was ruining our trip. . .all it really did was produce these fantastic waves!
 Trying to capture a family picture on the beach. . .
We had an absolute *perfect* week to spend hours and hours on part of the 10 miles of beach that
Kiawah Island, SC boasts. 

Comments