Skip to main content

Another Snow Week, I presume. . .

This is what we woke up to this morning. . .not a surprise exactly, but at midnight we still didn't have anything so I thought maybe we were going to dodge this snowfall this time.
The kids have been in school one full day since January 4th.  The last full day prior to that was December 10th.  It's been a brutal winter so far and it's not going away.  On Tuesday, when they were in school for the entire day, they all made up the Christmas parties they missed prior to the holiday.  On Wednesday they dismissed early because it started to snow, Thursday there was a delay but since no more snow materialized I dropped them off at school at 9:30.  Friday snow was predicted so school was canceled.  A snowflake never fell from the sky.
Marie and Frederick went outside and started on a snowman today. . .they got a good start but lost their momentum.  Oh well. . .they probably have the rest of the week to finish it.
Middle Tennessee. . .winter is hard to like.

Comments

  1. I live in Middle Tennessee, too. But since I homeschool it doesn't deter our day quite as much. We took a snow day today. I love the snow here as compared to Minnesota where I grew up. Now, there 4 inches doesn't slow them down. But I like that it causes us to stop for a day or two and we don't have the cold for 6 months. But I do enjoy the beauty of the snow. Anyways...saw that we're both from Middle Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment