Skip to main content

Wordless Wednesday

I have no words today.  Truly, I don't. 

I do, however, have a project that I'm procrastinating on.  Mostly because we (Margaret and myself) can't come to a decision on paint color/finish for this dresser that she wants in her room.



We did figure out what to do about this:


Found some wood glue and filled in the nail holes after priming but before painting the heirloom white.


Unfortunately (since it's the kids' camera) I can't capture the difference between the two finishes here. . .one is just flat heirloom white, the other has a brown stain brushed on.  I like the darker, she likes the lighter.  And then there is the question of knobs. . .just need to make a decision and go with it.


Need to finish this up before the craziness of (my) school starts up next week :)  The next three weekends are also already accounted for. . .I *love* staying busy!!!

Comments