Skip to main content

Spring Break!!!

Well, after giving up the first three days of Spring Break due to Snow Days, we finally began Spring Break at 3 p.m. yesterday!!! We missed our trip to see the family because I have school on Thursday nights so needed to go at the beginning of the week. . .so. . .I think we're just going to hang out. That is such an unusual thing for us!!! No one this morning got up before 7:30 (except Tom to go to Bible Study and work). . .that was wonderful!!! Then I allowed the kids to get some movies at the library on Monday so they have a stack of those to watch this morning. This is what is on my "list":

* School work for me -- have class tonight, a paper due tomorrow, and something for adolescent psychology due Sunday.
* I have a little work at the Y to do. . .will take the kids for two hours so they can hang out in YPlay and I can do what I love. . .plan a couple soccer events for this season!
* Finish painting the livingroom.
* Easter clothes shopping.
* Frederick (1st grade) has a science project to work on.
* Clean the house for guests coming Saturday -- yea!
* Make a spring wreath for our front door.

Looks like the temps might cooperate for our little vacation from school. . .would love to get a little hint of spring in the air. . .:)

Can't post without a picture. . .
Looks like I have some yardwork to add to my list. . .the tulips are our promise of spring, eh?
Dad, if you're reading this I'll wait for you!!!!

Comments