Skip to main content

Some color choices

Here are Tom and Bonnie's choices.
Thank you for the sweet comments from my previous post about my living room. I hope it didn't sound like I don't like it or don't appreciate it. . .I do love the space, I just don't know what to do with it!!

Anyway, they decided that we can change colors in the corner by the door leading up the stairs so we can have another (lighter/more neutral) color up there. There is not much natural light upstairs so even our soft yellow now looks really dark, and it's even the lighter sample on the card!!! So. . .the living room is going to be LaFonda Wild West Green (Lowe's) and Cliveden Sandstone on the stairs & in the common room (Lowe's also). More to come. . .I hope. . .:)

P.S. The other two colors are what are currently in the kitchen and dining room. . .at one point Tom was even willing to re-paint the kitchen -- what a good guy!!! But glad we're not going THAT far. . .it's a job, as anyone who has ever painted a kitchen knows. . .
And that bit of Benjamin Moore sticking in there. . .well, Tom and Bonnie even planned out Master Bedroom and Bathroom colors (never been painted) but we'll save that for another day. One project at a time. . .or so I keep telling myself. . .

Comments