Skip to main content

My Kitchen Cafe

I just found a WONDERFUL new blog today. . .My Kitchen Cafe. Ree (over at The Pioneer Woman) held a contest yesterday and asked people to link their favorite recipes along with the location they found them. . .and this was one of the blogs in the Top 20. Ohhhhhhh, how I want to try some of these!!!
Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cake
Broccoli Cheese Soup (Marie will FLIP for this!!!)
Pumpkin Bars - if Tom wasn't on a diet I would do these NOW -- he will l.o.v.e. the cream cheese icing!!!
And I really, really want to try homemade pizza! I've said that for years and really hope to find the patience one cold night this winter to gather the family around and do this.
There are so many more things for me to gush about but I'm "supposed" to be working on my Christmas calendar gift for my mom and brother right now. . .Wal-Mart's site is giving me FITS.

Comments