Skip to main content

Christmas gift II

My second Christmas basket gift is purchased and has arrived.
Remember, these are gifts to go into the family baskets that I am making for three sets of parents and three siblings this year. I've known since I got this idea that I would be including Ree Drummond's (aka Pioneer Woman -- still bad with links in my post, check my sidebar) just-published cookbook. My plan was to head to a Big City on her tour next week and have all 7 signed (of course this is one thing I am buying for myself!!!) but now the kids' Christmas program at school is the same night. . .so. . .well. . .they win. I'll be in an overcrowded gym watching my current 1st and 2nd graders performing the same songs my 1st and 2nd graders last year performed. I think Ree would understand.
Anyhow, here are some shots of the book. . .I am NOT a photographer with a fancy camera so if you want to see REAL shots of all of this, head to Pioneer Woman's site or Bakerella (she's on my sidebar too). BTW, the cost per book including tax (but not S&H b/c that was FREE!) was ~$15. The coffee was ~$16, expensive but it is a fundraiser for a good cause, so I'm still on budget. I'm asking the kids to each come up with something and Tom too. We'll see how that goes. I'd like to try our hand at maybe making candy this year. . .y'know, with all my TIME. Ha! We'll see. . .
Happy Shopping!!!

Comments

  1. I think meeting PW would be cool! I love the books -this is a great idea. How is it?

    I miss you... waiting patiently for a girls night out.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment