Skip to main content

Wow! I'm a blogger now!

I set this up a couple of weeks ago and then didn't do anything with it. I thought it "went away" and I didn't know where to find it. Today. . .ta-da. . .I found it (by accident)!!! So. . .what to do??? I have many, many ideas but am not prepared for any of them so I'll just leave it at this.

I'll start with the name. At the time, when I set it up, it was a Saturday morning in October and I was going through all the great fall magazines that I had received in the mail over the week. FALL WAS HERE, but my summer flowers were still blooming. . .I love the colors of fall, and the decorations, but I don't like fall because it means the end of the summer. Summer is my favorite. I love warm weather, no socks, sunshine. . .just love it. Chilly, nippy mornings and evenings aren't something I enjoy (except the outside fires my husband builds -- those I like). And as I was thinking about it I thought that our lives are seasons too. We head into some seasons that we don't like and other seasons where there is so much joy you look forward to every day. So whether this blog becomes something "heavy" like seasons of life, or it just stays more light and literal (seasons outside), I don't know. I'll let the Lord lead me here as He leads me every hour of every day of my life.

Now I have a place to post things if I want!!! And a link to give others. Wow. This could be fun :)

For now, it's a bright, beautiful, sunshine-y fall day in early November. . .yesterday I was out playing tennis and commented that it was the PERFECT day for it. . .warm but not hot, beautiful fall-colored leaves all around, and quiet. I don't have anyone to play with today (and nights are out now that we turned our clocks back on Sunday) but it's a great day to crank up the music, clean the house -- you can see all the dust in this sunshine! -- and REJOICE in another day that the Lord hath given!!!

Comments

Post a Comment