Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Margaret!

She had a terrific 10th birthday :) 
Thomas isn't in this picture because he was taking it :)  I didn't take my camera out to the beach today but my dad (and Thomas) got a few - including this one - with Dad's iphone:
Thomas had written "happy birthday" in the sand and Miss Margaret posed with that in her new bathing suit from Nana and Grandpa Fred   
OK, no idea why the only picture I have of Thomas right now is upside down. . .but my dad had this one of him today on a skimboard he had rented.  TERRIBLE day to not have my camera. . .this is all I get.  Oh well. . .if you can turn your computer upside down you'll have a nice appreciation of the waves the Atlantic was throwing our way today.  Pretty nice!

It was a full birthday for sure. . .Margaret, we are so incredibly blessed to be your parents and to share in your life with you every day. 
You, surrounded by your gifts this morning.  I hope this day was everything that you hoped it would be. 

Comments