Skip to main content

Let the Festivities Begin!


We packed up yesterday afternoon and headed the 300 miles north to family for Christmas. The family gifts turned out GREAT!

I'm really happy with them and I think the kids are too.
Four families are getting the canvas baskets and then my dad and stepmom will get this:


And my sister-in-law, the most practical one, will receive the plastic tote. We wrote letters to everyone and signed them, then wrapped and packed.
We made chocolate-covered pretzels (ala My Kitchen Cafe) and the peanut butter ritz crackers dipped in candy coating (forget where that idea came from???? I've seen it millions of times though) and packaged those things up and put them in tins in the baskets too. The kids really enjoyed making those and I enjoyed doing it with them!


Time to head out for our first celebration!!!

Comments